Sunday 19 May 2013

2 Weeks left (I think...)

I've started producing super awesome "vessels" from my laser cut blanks, personally I don't like the word vessel or bowel because I really don't like making things that have a function, the word vessel implies that somebody is going to put something in it at some point in its life which I really don't want to happen. ( I have no idea why, I think its a mental problem)

No going back now, I really just want to keep them forever how they are.

In Progress, needed more work to 'dish' it up.

After whizzing a wire brush over it, took ages, there are sooo many nook's and cranny's on this thing.






PRIMER:  White makes the colours look brightest.

YELLOW COAT: yellow at the tips:3

YELLOW COAT: Included my hand.

ORANGE COAT: Looking more interesting.

PINK COAT: yay now it looks cool.

Un-branded can makes best prop.

Soo good.

After sanding escape paint and varnish :3

Looks awesome sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment